Antaeus Theatre Company
Company of Angels
Greenway Arts Alliance
Ghost Road Theatre
The Inkwell Theater
Interact Theatre Company
Open Fist Theatre Company
Ophelia’s Jump Productions
Pacific Resident Theatre
The Road Theatre
Robey Theatre Company
Sierra Madre Playhouse
Son of Semele Ensemble
Theatre Unleashed Inc.
The Victory Theatre
Actors Co-op Theatre Company
Artists At Play
Collaborative Artists Bloc
IAMA Theatre Company
Inland Valley Repertory Theatre
LA Writers Center
Lower Depth Theatre
Native Voices at the Autry
The New American Theatre
Rogue Artists Ensemble
Rogue Machine Theatre
Theatre of Note
Skylight Theatre Company
SkyPilot Theatre Company
Any nonprofit organization interested in supporting the mission of the League which has mounted at least one Qualifying Production (see definition below) per year in three of the past five years, with one or more production in the last three years.
A production can be a Qualifying Nonprofit Production if it meets all of the following criteria:
- Production budget of $10,000 or more
- Opened within the past 5 years
- Produced under TPSCA’s approved Standards and Practices.
- If Produced as a co-production, both producers or producing entities may count the production towards their membership eligibility
- Representation and Affiliation with the TPSCA “Brand of Excellence”
- Usage of the League logo for promotion of events and companies.
- Participation in TPSCA collective actions by attending Quarterly & Annual Membership Meetings.
- Ability to serve on the TPSCA Board of Directors
- Ability to serve on TPSCA Membership Committee, Labor Committee, Resources and/or Legislative Committee.
- Networking, Organizational Development and Training Opportunities
- Networking with approximately the top theatre companies and independent producers working in LA intimate theatre.
- Access to the Board Leadership Network, to assist nonprofits in finding suitable board members
- Document Library (Agreements, Contracts, Standards, Resource Guide, etc.)
- Facilitated consultation with TPSCA’s Counsel in legal matters or concerns.
- Access to information and guidance in legal matters facing the theatre community.
- Collective Actions
- Representation in union negotiations and discussions.
- Dues are determined on a sliding scale based on revenue.
Any producer or producing organization interested in supporting the mission of the League:
- Access to All Benefits of Membership except the right to vote or use of League logo/branding in production marketing
- Not bound by League standards
- Service and representation on one or more committees
- $50 annual dues